Coastal Crew Running is a women’s running group based in the Sutherland Shire. Our aim is to make recreational running a part of your lifestyle.
Whether you are looking to maintain general fitness, improve your running capacity or train for a particular event/race we have a program that suits you. All programs are designed and led by an accredited coach. We run in Cronulla and surrounds so beautiful backdrop is almost always a guarantee!
Why Choose Coastal Crew Running?
Small group sizes (10 max participants/3 participants minimum for any group program to go ahead) ensure plenty of interaction and feedback from your running coach
Safe and encouraging atmosphere – We offer ongoing support and motivation
Non-competitive environment – The only person you compete with is YOU
Structured programs for all abilities – From Beginner level to Intermediate and beyond, we will equip you with knowledge to become a stronger, faster and more efficient runner. All members automatically become a part of Coastal Crew Running closed Facebook group where they can connect with fellow runners, arrange training, share your achievements and ask questions.
Companionship – Meet like-minded local women who share your goals and aspirations.
Free Technical T-shirt – Every registered member gets a good quality running t-shirt!
Our Partners Product and Services Discounts
- Nutritional advice – Registered sports dietitian at Embody Nutrition is available to
- Answer your questions on our Facebook group or
- Get a discounted rate for face-to-face or Skype consultation.
- Physiotherapy service – Lifestyle Physio will provide
- Gap free initial screening for Running technique or Real Time Ultrasound Assessment
- Initial recovery boot session free
- Running gear – The Running Company offer to Coastal Crew Running members the following
- 10% off anything in store (excluding Garmin/Polar)
- $50 footwear voucher for new members
- Full gait analysis included in all footwear purchases
- Our Motto -
Running is a way of life!